Poplar Farm Camping and Caravanning Site
Closed now until April 2018 see you then...........
Where the country meets the coast...
Open spaces, relaxed atmosphere, good company, family friendly -what more could you want in a camp site?
Ten minute walk to the beach, onsite shop and art activites, Coastal Country Park and Coastal Grazing Marsh Events throughout the year
Order you bacon bap, croissants, pan au chocolat for breakfast with a freshly made latte or cappuccino or join us for afternoon tea in the farm shop- relax and enjoy some good food and a great atmosphere here at Poplar Farm
Camping & Caravanning Club Certified Site
Take a step back in time to when caravanning was fun, quiet relaxed site, not full of rules and regulations, ample space, no set childrens play area but you are welcome to fly your kites, kick a ball, play rounders in fields. Plenty of space also for those who want to have a bit of peace and quiet or those who want to come as family groups. There something for everyone at this wonderful site.
Ask about our low season offers
- Electric hook ups
- Three Hardstandings
- 2 Ladies wc's with power showers- wet rooms
- 2 Ladies separate wc's
- Mens block 2 showers- 4 toilets & urinals
- Washing machine/laundry room / overflow loo's
- Fridge /Freezer
- Service wash available
- Dog Walk
- Easy access to footpaths , bridleways without going on roads
- On site Shop milk, eggs, jams preserves , afternoon tea , home baking etc
- Children's Art Activities
Caravan/Tent pitch* £16.00 a night - Elecrtric hook up £4.00 a night - Awning £2,00 a night - Dogs 50p
* Caravans over 24ft and tents larger than 6 birth add an additional £4.00 a night